The New Hampshire Track & Field Coaches Association will hold their “Annual Coaches Clinic”, which has been interrupted by Covid-19 for two years, at Merrimack Valley High School, on Saturday, November 19th, 2022.
The clinic is for all NH high school cross country, indoor and outdoor track programs. Member schools’ pole vault officials and pole vault volunteers are welcome to attend the Pole Vault safety Certification session beginning at 8am.
Online registration, via survey, can be completed at the coaches association’s website, nhtfca.org . Coaches pre-registering will:
-receive a 1/4 zip provided by Runner’s Alley
-list/request track equipment for M-F athletics to have on display at the clinic
A working schedule in progress can be viewed on this link:
Registration and social activities begin at 7:30am. The clinic kicks-off at 8am with Session I
This years clinic includes, but not limited to:
- Pole Vault Safety Certification, by Doug Lang and Ken Petersen, of Patriot Pole Vault Club.
- Coaches Round-Table Discussion
- Q&A with Kristie Schoffield (NCAA Women’s Outdoor 800m Champion, 2022/Boise State’s Mountain West Athlete of the Year/Former NH Track and Field Athlete – Merrimack Valley H.S.)
- Strength and Conditioning
- Rotational Shot Put and Discus Drills
- Mobility Exercises for the Track and field Athlete
- Continued presence of M-F Athletics
- NH INDOOR TRACK RULES AND REVIEW MEETING (final session)