Saturday, February 1st
- PEA’s Marymegan Wright outduels North’s Abby Coy in the Dash. Wright’s teammate Evelyn Houston took the High Hurdles in 8.71.
- Oyster River’s Jennifer Nadig continues her strong season with a 43.22 300 meter win while her teammate Lily Doody rolls the 1k in a 3:06.41 sending her to the #1 D2 seed on battlenotes.
- Pinkerton’s Macy Graves pops a 1:40.63 600 launching herself to the top of D1 Battlenotes while her teammate Meghan Cross wins the 1500 in 5:01.06.
- Oyster River’s 4×400 relay team edges Portsmouth’s 4:18.49 to 4:18.88. Preview of next week??
- Pinkerton’s Emily Lesbert clears 5’4″ in the High Jump, while Nashua North’s Adaebieze Nwankwo and Victoria Conrad sweep the Long Jump and Shot Put!
- North’s Rory Curran and Winnacunnet’s Jack Taylor wow the entire state in the 1000 meters as Curran wins by an eyelash 2:30.79 to 2:30.80.
- Another close race with Pinkerton’s Stephen Connelly outleaning Winnacunnet’s Ryan Walker in the 1:25.38.
- PEA’s 4×800 qualifies for Nationals with a 7:56.43.
- Oyster River’s Myles Carrico and Andy O’Brien roll to 1-2 in the 1500 4:08.26 and 4:10.65.
- Pinkerton’s Conor Celeny sweeps the 300 (36.19) and High Hurdles (7.60, #1 D1)
- PEA’s Jeremiah Swett wins the Shot Put with a 55’3.5″ bomb while teammate Morgan Johnson wins the Long Jump (20’9.25″).
Sunday, February 2nd
- Hanover’s Zoe Onyango wins both the Long Jump (16’4.5″) and 300 (44.02) while her temmate Christine Aman wins the 600 in 1:44.03.
- Milford teammates Leslie McGrath and Robyn Krafft win the High Jump and Shot Put respectively.
- Portsmouth Christian’s Liza Corso wins the 1500 in a state leading time of 4:45.18 while her freshman teammate Brianna Malone takes the 1k.
- Epping’s Belle Snyder finishes 2nd to Pelham’s Gwenyth Dahlinger in the Dash, but comes back to win the High Hurdles.
- Freshmen Michael Curtin (Hollis/Brookline) and Edwen Rodriguez (West) go 1-2 in the Dash!
- Pelham’s Dylan Foss sweeps the jumps with wins in the High and Long while his teammate John Elie continues to roll in the High Hurdles
- Teammates Porter Heigis and Dawson Dubois win the 600 and 1k respectively. Dubois led a CBNA 1-2-3 finish with Luke Tkaczyk placing 2nd and Wyatt Mackey placing 3rd.
- Mascenic’s Landen Vaillancourt wins the 1500 gun-to-tape in 4:11.49
- Newmarket’s Caden Foster wins the 300 and leads Newmarket to
- Exeter sweeps all three relays.
- Bedford’s Sheridan McGadden continues her momentum to another High Hurdle win while her teammates Carly Rinko wins the 1500 and Taryn Naftali wins the Dash.
- Memorial’s Asia Mercier wins yet another hotly contested 600 meters as Salem’s Silvia Caddell (2nd) dared her and Exeter’s Grace Mercier (3rd) to chase.
- Bedfor’s Jori Santos leaps into the High Jump conversation clearing 5’2″ FTW.
- BG’s Grace Jones continues her consistent season winning the Long Jump in 16’4″
- Keene’s Isabell Fleuette wins the 1k in 3:11.97
- Bedford’s Zach Verow edges South’s Paul Marchand in the Dash 6.61 to 6.64. Marchand went on to win the Long Jump with a mark of 21’6″. Verow would place 2nd to Exeter’s Dante Radigonda as they both broke 37 seconds on the ight 160 meter oval.
- Central’s Jassiah Francis once again breaks 50′ in the Shot Put
- Concord’s Manolo Feliz outleans Bedford’s Patrick McDonald in the Highs 8.07 to 8.09
- Londonderry’s Matt Griffin continues to impress rolling to a 1:26.12 victory in the 600 meters.
- Concord’s Brayden Kearns wins a controlled 1k in 2:40.62 while Keene’s Torin Kindopp wins the 1500 in 4:10.67.